Sunday, June 23, 2013

SCRAP SUNDAY


SCRAP SUNDAY

 While we might be stitching fabric scraps this little guy was spotted last week in a friends driveway enjoying a tasty breakfast from food scraps.

I am joining Kim for another Scrap Basket Sunday.  

I joined the 4-patch blocks together to create a 9-patch. I plan on using a different color border for each. 

It should be colorful. Now to keep the momentum going.

I continue to dig through fabric bags and found these last week.

While this week's bear cub was a cutie last weeks visitor would not be one I would be approaching for a bear hug.

Sew grab a cuppa and sew the day away.

Frances










 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of scraps! Those look really fun. The bear pics remind me of the years we were in Alaska. They are fun to see, but not face-to-face! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These do look like fun to put together. The colors are pretty.

    Those bears are a little too close to home for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look so happy! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the end result!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete