Sunday, October 18, 2015

Halloween Haunts


Halloween Haunts On The Horizon


As part of a Fall Sensations swap I received these lovely squares in the mail last week. Cannot wait to create.


They truly blended with the changing foliage around my house.

My stitching this week revolved around witches and spooks as I got ready for the Halloween Haunts Blog Hop. My day will be Wednesday. I think I am already spooked because there is no way the logo will center on the page :(  



Marian Pena's photo.Marian Pena's photo.

Oh Look I got two logos! Truly a spooked post. And since they keep disappearing no way am I trying to change them again. 

So enjoy our transition before we have to hear that truly spooky "S" word  SNOW

See you on Wednesday for lots of haunted posts.

Frances 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your day of the hop, Frances. Lovely post full of beautiful fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your creations with those new squares - how pretty they are! :-)

    ReplyDelete